Amy is the managing editor of the Black Fork Review, the online literary journal of Ashland University. She was previously the assistant managing editor and lead nonfiction editor at BFR. Visit www.blackforkreview.com to read past issues.
In addition to editing for literary journals, Amy offers freelance editing services starting at $60 an hour. She offers proofreading, line editing, and copy editing for creative, academic, and technical writing. She also offers manuscript consultations for fiction and nonfiction projects.
She has worked with various clients and businesses over the past ten years to help propel their writing to the next level. Testimonials from former and current clients are located below.
Please contact Amy with any freelance editing requests:
I felt as if the kindest teacher was sitting next to me and gently guiding me in my writing. Thank you for your patience and love. Thank you especially for your little notes of encouragement. I can tell you not only like what you do, but you have the gift and charisma to do it.Sr. Lisa Zelfa, Millennial Meditations
- Managing editor, Black Fork Review.
- Freelance editing services
- Mentor, Veterans Writing Project.
- Creative nonfiction editor, Howling Mad Review, Issue 3 (October 2020).
- Creative nonfiction editor, Howling Mad Review, Issue 2 (July 2020).
- Creative nonfiction editor, Howling Mad Review, Issue 1 (June 2020).
- Assistant managing editor and lead creative nonfiction editor, Black Fork Review, Issue Two (December 2019).
- Lead creative nonfiction editor, Black Fork Review, Issue One (April 2019).